Facing a writing mess?
- You have commissioned a report and just received 50 pages full of disorganized details that you can't follow
- You requested a one-page executive summary of your latest initiative and 16 pages landed in your inbox
- Your company newsletter is long-winded, rambling and, frankly, a little boring
What you need is an editor who can turn those documents into short, flowing, information-filled nuggets that clearly and concisely tell the story they're intended to tell.
Through 20 years in the world of newspapers and magazines, Patricia Davies honed her editing skills at:
- The Globe and Mail (12 years as a staff editor)
- Chatelaine (Senior Editor)
- Report on Business Magazine
- The Financial Times (Canada)
She has used those skills to help many clients strengthen their communications, including:
- Bank of Montreal
- Manulife Financial
- BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Nature Conservancy of Canada
- Barrick Gold Corp.
- Management Board Secretariat, Ontario Government
Contact us if you need an editor who can turn weak words into strong, clear communication