Patricia Davies' career includes the following achievements:
- Won a Gold National Magazine Award (1989) for "The Soul of a New Instant Breakfast" in Report on Business Magazine.
- Nominated for inclusion in Canadian Who's Who and Who's Who of Canadian Women.
- Nominated for an Accenture business writing award, 2001, for "The Wealth Preserver, Universal Life" in IE: Money magazine.
- Acted as a communications consultant for Year 2000 Communications Program for Employees and Customers, Bank of Montreal, which won seven Mercury Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Professional Communications, including Best of Employee Publications and Best of Show
Reprints of articles have been included in these books:
- Marketing Today (Holt, Rinehart and Winston)
- Inside Essays 2 (HBJ-Holt Canada)
- Entrepreneurship: Creating a Venture (Wiley)
- Management, First Canadian Edition (Holt, Rinehart and Winston)
Selected pieces have also been used as course material at:
- The Institute for U.S.-Canadian Business Studies, Pace University, New York
- The University of Western Ontario
- The Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency